Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ℛna♥dK's Photostream as Reviewed by Chase Alias :)(: ReTweet Critique for "In"Flickr

While looking through some my photostream I found a random yet wonderful comment on one of my early "Basehouse..."series photographs. It was by a photographer who was not yet a contact of mine. She goes by the screen name
ℛna♥dK and she said:
"Strasberg worked with Marilyn Monroe for a bit. This is superb. All of it~~~~~ "

Well this quickly endeared me to her but upon further inspection I found that her work was exceptional. Have a look! I especially recommend her portraits and her flora and fauna sets. Thank you Kathy for the intelligent complement and I hope this review is equally appreciated by you

Chase Alias. :)(:
ReTweet Critique for
"In"Flickr


















Profile of ℛna♥dK:

I am Kathy. I am trying to learn about Photography. There are so many people who are just awesome on here, but I am just learning, loving life and doing the best as I can.

Guess that is about it...

Thanks for looking.

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

~Anais Nin~



- Critique by Holden Vance III for http://inflickr.bligspot.com using BlogPress from my iPod

Location:Old Huckleberry Rd,,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

In